ReMarksPDF - Latest build release 29 November 2012
- ReMarksPDF v 1.00 b257 ReadMe [57kb htm]
- ReMarksPDF v 1.00 b243 Manual [23.5MB PDF]
- ReMarksPDF End User License Agreement (EULA) [64kb htm] The ReMarksPDF v 1.00 b257 60-day trial version is a 100% cross-platform Java application. Installation takes just a few minutes, and you can easily uninstall the add-in whenever you want. The software is designed for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
The download is approximately 48 MB [Win] and 55 MB [Mac] depending on the version. If you are using a 32 bit Windows machine download the Win x32 version. If you are using a more advanced 64 bit Windows machine download the Win x64 version.
If you are downloading using Internet Explorer, make sure that you either update Internet Explorer to the latest version (9), or use another browser.
ReMarksPDF InstallationInstalling ReMarksPDF is easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Check which java version is on your computer as you will need to have Java version 1.6 build 20 or later installed to run ReMarksPDF. For instructions on how to check your java version see below. To update your version of Java see Java update.
2. Check whether you have a 32 or 64 bit Windows machine. Instructions are provided below on how to determine this. This is important as you need to download the correct version of ReMarksPDF for your Windows computer. It does not matter for Apple Mac users as there is only one version.
3. Complete the Download Registration Form below and an email will be sent to you providing the download link.
4. Download and open the installation file.
If you are using Vista or Windows 7, make sure that you choose 'Run as Administrator'. If you are using XP or OS X then just double click ReMarksPDFInstall.
How do I tell which version of Java I am running?
For a Windows computer:
1. Start the Windows Command Prompt by pressing Windows Start menu button > Run > type cmd.
2. In Windows Command Prompt, type "java -version" (without quote) then press enter.
If you already have JRE installed, the result will look like the following:
java version "1.6.0_20"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_20-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode)
3. If the JRE is not installed, the result will look like the following:
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
For an Apple computer:
1. Open the Hard Drive located on the Desktop
2. With the Hard Drive open, go into Applications, then into Utilities. With Utilities open, open the Terminal
3. With the Terminal open, type in java -version then press Enter. The current java version will be displayed.
How do I tell whether I have a 32 or 64 bit Windows machine?
Click Start, type system in the Start Search box, and then click system in the Programs list.
The operating system is displayed as follows:
For a 64-bit version operating system: 64-bit Operating System appears for the System type under System.
For a 32-bit version operating system: 32-bit Operating System appears for the System type under System.
Most Windows users will be using a 32 bit machine and should download the Windows (x32) version of ReMarksPDF.
The following Download Form lets you specify which version of our product you wish to download. Once you complete the form and click download, an email containing the download link will be sent to your email address.
Download Registration Form
ReMarksPDF - AddinsThe following is a list of additional collections which you may add into ReMarksPDF.